Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Elephant in the Room

Recently, my daughter separated from her husband. Specific details don’t need to come from me, but I’ve been asked a couple of times why I don’t blog about how I feel about this. I don’t because it’s not mine to blog about. The following is a list of ten casual observations on life in general.

1. Some animals actually do crap where they sleep.

2. Sometimes love isn't enough.

3. The nut doesn’t fall far from the tree.

4. Doesn’t matter how low you go, there’s someone for everyone.

5. Don’t expect anything and you won’t be disappointed.

6. Kids blame themselves for their parents’ problems no matter how much of a jerk their absent parent is.

7. Sometimes the best brings out the worst in people.

8. Getting over anger is easy; getting over betrayal is not.

9. When you stop banging your head on the wall, your head stops hurting.

10. In any major conflict, there are no winners, just survivors.

3 comments: